Sign-up for FREE Updates.


Pain Within

I am in pain,
Have nothing to gain,
I am crying rolling down tears,
I am alone ; no one is here,
I want to make our relationship deeper,
But you are not ready to maintain it's demeanour,
I always tried to decipher your heart,
But you always deplored my emotions,
Eyes are staring at you with fear, 
I want my grief to be shared,
But there is no one not even you to care,
There is no one to hear,
But I want to make all things clear,
There is nothing more in my life to cheer..
Because I am far away from my dear,
And that's the voice of my pain within that no one can hear.

9 comments so far..What are your thoughts?

  1. Tragic, beautiful and sweet post, Simran. Love hurts bad, but there is no life without it ....Loved your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything sadder then unanswered love?
    Nicely written


    jim
    http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2011/03/bride.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. so touching..and beautiful..and yes..love hurts...missed your work Simran..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sulekha
    Oh yes! without love no life and the most amazing things is that we all know love sucks, give pain,tears but then also we do it ..
    Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @JIM
    Oh..that's the most painful and depressed feeling that kills within..
    and gives tears ,lonliness..

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Alpana
    I am honoured today :)
    Glad that you people admire my work ..
    Keep giving me your love :)

    Thank You so much dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the truth is, my pain is only mine... you may feel it... but the intensity and weight of what i feel, you can't take away with mere words...

    oh simran...i could only let you feel my presence near you when you are in pain...

    you are never alone :)...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Melissa
    :)

    @Souvick Mazumder
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

This site, the articles and the graphics on this website are © by We Have A Story and are protected by DMCA.Reproduction in whole or in part,whether on paper,on the internet,on CD-ROM or any other medium,including utilization in machines capable of reproduction without our permission is illegal and strictly prohibited.

Some photos used by our authors in their articles are from Google image search or some other sources which they like.If you think they used any copyrighted photograph,drop us an e-mail with the details and we will remove it immediately.
Recommend us!

Join We Have A Story

Recent Stories

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered by Blogger.

Grab Our Badge

Badge Partners







When The Heart Speaks