Sign-up for FREE Updates.


Loving You



When you told me you were not ready for marriage and if I was willing to wait for you the next two years...it didn't matter to me at all...All I knew when I said YES was...
as long as it's YOU...


I will wait...

God is actually preparing us for our future life ahead with all the circumstances we are facing right now... 


i haven't seen you... nor touched you...

(People may raise their brows... I'll take all the risk my love)...

I am happy watching you GROW in many many ways in all aspects of your life...
I rejoice over your achievements...
       you have more confidence in yourself...
you are more open to your feelings and more sincere in your words... 

thank you for showing me your vulnerable side...

Thank you for all the efforts you've shown...for all the time you are spending with me...
for all the songs you sing... 

YOU ARE A BLESSING! 
I really thank God for bringing us together...

You've brought incomparable happiness to my life...

My parents say I could lose sleep but still look beautiful in the morning after spending time with you... 

the light shows on my face...
the smile on my lips...
the love in my eyes...



7 comments so far..What are your thoughts?

  1. God bless you Melissa,for your sincerity in love,and you always be happy...it does not matter that you have not seen him yet,if you both are bound to be together,it will happen sooner or later,loved this one sweetheart..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IS BEAUTY, BEAUTY IS WEALTH AND WEALTH IS TRUST...........YOU HAVE IT ALL. A WELL WISH AND PROSPERITY IS ALL MY PRAY FOR YOUR FUTURE TO ALMIGHTY GOD. KEEP SMILING :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and loving poem from the heart! Melissa, you are a lucky girl and I pray that all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoever your love is, they are the lucky ones. You have such warmth , depth and understanding . Your soul is so strong and unwavering that you will persevere through everything with love in your heart. You are beautiful in so many ways.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow melissa...gr8 only..
    short and simple..thats what I prefer to read.
    Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lucky 4 the people whom u love....n sooner or letter u ll get him...loved ur write...n loved ur paintings...super talented melissa....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your words reflect the love you have within for him.You are definitely going to meet him soon and have a gr8 life ahead.May God bless you both with all the happiness of the world. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

This site, the articles and the graphics on this website are © by We Have A Story and are protected by DMCA.Reproduction in whole or in part,whether on paper,on the internet,on CD-ROM or any other medium,including utilization in machines capable of reproduction without our permission is illegal and strictly prohibited.

Some photos used by our authors in their articles are from Google image search or some other sources which they like.If you think they used any copyrighted photograph,drop us an e-mail with the details and we will remove it immediately.
Recommend us!

Join We Have A Story

Recent Stories

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered by Blogger.

Grab Our Badge

Badge Partners







When The Heart Speaks