Sign-up for FREE Updates.


I BELIEVE....HAVE YOU ENCOURAGED YOUR DREAMS TODAY?


  I believe if I have a dream, I must first believe in myself only then can I make it come trueeven when deep down inside I don’t hear the words of encouragement…I believe  my heart will show me the way...I believe in the impossible, hold tight to the incredible, and live each day as it comesso that one morning I will wake up to find I am the person I dreamt of...

                            
 I believe everyone has their own story to tell…I believe no matter how lonely I am...it will never show...I believe I must hold my head up high and keep goingI believe if I cry aloneI have compassion for others and myself...I believe in the power of change ...to find a better life...I believe in pain as well as in healing...that the unbelievable happens to those who believe in themselves...I believe  there is someone up there who believes in me...always...


I believe when there is darknesssomewhere there will be a beacon of light guiding metowards something bright…I believe there is a morning after every dawn which eagerly awaits me for something new...I believe in reaching out for the stars, even though it sounds difficult…I believe someday the stars will reach out to me...

I believe I can fly 
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day 
spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly, I believe I can fly, I believe I can fly”

-( Lyrics from the song ‘I Believe I can Fly’ by R. Kelly)
     

I believe if I can give comfort and touch someone from my heartgiving a part of myself and sharing it with those who need it, will only bring me joy...I believe each one of us has a purpose in lifeand that I have to make a difference to those who matter most and to others I may not know...I believe  by doing so, even if it means not giving the best of my selfI can still bring a change to others...I believe when I have no more to give...but if someone reaches out to meI will find the strength to help...

  I believe if enduring pain, bearing shame, despising oneself for the sake of affection and accepting misery without a question is the definition of LOVEthen I rather not be in love...
                              
I believe love is to love me without fear, trust me without questioning, need me without demanding, want me without restrictions, accept me without change, desire me without inhibitionswill be the reason for me to love and hold on to it forever...I believe when I say forever...I mean every day till I am alive...I believe when I say alwaysI mean until time ended...I believe when I say I love youI mean I have given you my all...
                            

I believe I shall succeed...I believe my troubles are a passing phase...I believe darkness will give way to light...I believe there is destiny for me and you...I believe living is the best experience...I believe someday everything will be alright...

I believe  life is for living and I am living it...
I believe love is for giving and I am giving love...
I believe  hearts are for beating and mine beats too...
I believe dreams are to be turned into reality…

AND I DREAM TOO……
               
  Alpana Jaiswal
Copyright@Motifs2010
Labels: Dreams,belief,love,reality,light,power,change
Images Courtesy: Google Images

                            

17 comments so far..What are your thoughts?

  1. Believe is the first step to success...yes it's true if we believe we can even fly......very encouraging post Alpana and I love the song ‘I Believe I can Fly’ by R. Kelly :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the sunshine of my life.......these words of yours are the source of life for me....now I have started believing that I can fly and I am so happy...never stop writing Alpana

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will always get what you want...you deserve the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ''REMARKABLE'' !
    Loved and felt your each and every word.And the main thing I liked in this post is your positive thinking and determination :)

    You really write superb.I have to learn many things from you ..! :)
    I wish your all Dreams come true soon :)
    Best wishes,
    Simran

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really great post. I believe too! The someone up there is actually in us and we are the ones we have been waiting for and our own greatest treasure! It is all within us! Very nice to read your positive message and thoughts!

    Namaste'
    Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one's own path, not chasing after the dreams of others.
    Chin-Ning Chu
    Loved your post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this one..Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember when you wrote this..love it,mausi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep on following your dreams..its so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved...and I don't know if I will get yours..I will always love you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I believe too ALpana - in myself and you... in all of us. Really nice post : ) Keep it coming please

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You Amaze me everytime Alpana :) loved it.. kasam se..

    ReplyDelete
  14. you move me intensely...

    ReplyDelete
  15. C'est une très belle histoire. J'aime beaucoup.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim. - William Feather
    And that is what has happened...thank you....everyone...

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

This site, the articles and the graphics on this website are © by We Have A Story and are protected by DMCA.Reproduction in whole or in part,whether on paper,on the internet,on CD-ROM or any other medium,including utilization in machines capable of reproduction without our permission is illegal and strictly prohibited.

Some photos used by our authors in their articles are from Google image search or some other sources which they like.If you think they used any copyrighted photograph,drop us an e-mail with the details and we will remove it immediately.
Recommend us!

Join We Have A Story

Recent Stories

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered by Blogger.

Grab Our Badge

Badge Partners







When The Heart Speaks