14.2.11 | Post by Rimly
The chaos that raged in me ceased….
Like the ebb of the tide
The tumultuous angry waves of my thoughts calmed.
Just you and that embrace
And my doubts and fears were laid to rest.
I was home again.
As you parted my hungry lips
My slumbering soul came alive…
You breathed life into me again
With those sensuous tender lips
And as I took in the nectar of our love
I was born again.
As you unfurled the petals of my being
I surrendered to our dance of ecstasy…
With our limbs intertwined
I danced in tune with your rhythmic body
And my heart soared with passion.
I was one with you again.
As we lay in each other’s arms
Spent and sated…
I etched the very essence of you in my heart
To walk me through the lost and lonely days
That would hound my emptiness.
Us, a memory once again.
This site, the articles and the graphics on this website are © by We Have A Story and are protected by DMCA.Reproduction in whole or in part,whether on paper,on the internet,on CD-ROM or any other medium,including utilization in machines capable of reproduction without our permission is illegal and strictly prohibited.
Some photos used by our authors in their articles are from Google image search or some other sources which they like.If you think they used any copyrighted photograph,drop us an e-mail with the details and we will remove it immediately.
- 2012 (17)
- SISTERS.....MY SISTER, ANILA...YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ...
- The coloured ones...
- Forever Bonded
- Ignorant simplicity
- The best moment..
- MY PAIN....MY LOSS....MY FATHER
- What they Don't Teach in a School
- TECH PLAGUE
- METRO DREAM
- Bruise. Tint. Truth.
- THE NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
- At the end of it
- I NEED TO BE TOLD I AM LOVED.....AM I ASKING FOR T...
- We actually have a story!
- We Have A Story
- Why a costly smile?
- NO TIME TO GO FAST
- The Power of Love
- Happy Valentine's Day To All My Friends
- Should Love Be Unconditional?
- Layered Cake of Love
- Whose Fault is it Anyways?
- ..........and they lived happily everafter
- “At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” P...
- Welcome Friends
Powered by Blogger.