Sign-up for FREE Updates.


Ignorant simplicity


Happiness unbound in my moves,
    In my soul, my freedom lies...
Songs of happiness  takes me high,
    Dreams alive in my eyes.

I am the ruler of my world,
   My world lies within the horizon...
Turmoils touch me not, worries stay away,
   Happy as I am, Worlds' ignorant son. 

Photograph:  ©anirbansaha.com
Place: Gaurdaho, West Bengal.
Photographer: Anirban Saha.
Please feel free to share your thoughts about the photograph, write up here as a comment. 
Your comments are my only revenue that I earn from this! ;)


14 comments so far..What are your thoughts?

  1. Energetic poem......feels like sunshine.....and nice snap Anirban :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you panda-da!
    This picture was taken at gaurdaho, a village in west bengal. Had huge fun... rain danced with the village kids, missed the train, was all mud till the knees! Got badly scolded by mom for muddy jeans! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. pic ta really awsm hoia che dada, & the poem is also gr8 as always............

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful picture...and a wonderful poem to go with it...superlike!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am.
    ... amazing.. perfect lines with the perfect picture.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice click Ani ji.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strong vibes of positivity...the snap just fits in perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. carefree n happy....short but conveys lot of the optimism in u..the belief in urself..
    loved it..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thought I commented already?? I love the image you captured their joy which is what any photographer would want to do...I'm following
    http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2011/02/free-your-mind-and-rest-will-follow-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Free spirits, not a care in the world, that's how we all long to be.Lovely poem and picture, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dekho ki probol uchchhas, praner joyare vaschhe ora.. E hashi badhvanga hashi, e anondo sukh dukkher theke onek onek upore..ekta kotha mone koriye dey, jara bachte jane, tara kono bilashita charai nijer bachar sombol tuku khuje nei, ar tara sob dukkho k nakoch kore haste haste bole jay "dekho, amra pran khule bajte jani"

    ReplyDelete
  12. I now get to see the other side of you..liked it...both.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

This site, the articles and the graphics on this website are © by We Have A Story and are protected by DMCA.Reproduction in whole or in part,whether on paper,on the internet,on CD-ROM or any other medium,including utilization in machines capable of reproduction without our permission is illegal and strictly prohibited.

Some photos used by our authors in their articles are from Google image search or some other sources which they like.If you think they used any copyrighted photograph,drop us an e-mail with the details and we will remove it immediately.
Recommend us!

Join We Have A Story

Recent Stories

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered by Blogger.

Grab Our Badge

Badge Partners







When The Heart Speaks