26.2.11 | Post by Anirban Saha
"Eh Bhai*, you in love?"
Awestruck that he sat up, his face all red..His expressionlessness turned to a blushing smile to the affirmative, making me one of the happiest elder brothers' in the world.
His only words of protest, of my intrusion into his privacy were "Go to sleep".. that too on an extremely shy, embarrassed and a lil afraid note!
*Bhai in my mother tongue Bengali, means younger brother.
This site, the articles and the graphics on this website are © by We Have A Story and are protected by DMCA.Reproduction in whole or in part,whether on paper,on the internet,on CD-ROM or any other medium,including utilization in machines capable of reproduction without our permission is illegal and strictly prohibited.
Some photos used by our authors in their articles are from Google image search or some other sources which they like.If you think they used any copyrighted photograph,drop us an e-mail with the details and we will remove it immediately.
- 2012 (17)
- SISTERS.....MY SISTER, ANILA...YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ...
- The coloured ones...
- Forever Bonded
- Ignorant simplicity
- The best moment..
- MY PAIN....MY LOSS....MY FATHER
- What they Don't Teach in a School
- TECH PLAGUE
- METRO DREAM
- Bruise. Tint. Truth.
- THE NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
- At the end of it
- I NEED TO BE TOLD I AM LOVED.....AM I ASKING FOR T...
- We actually have a story!
- We Have A Story
- Why a costly smile?
- NO TIME TO GO FAST
- The Power of Love
- Happy Valentine's Day To All My Friends
- Should Love Be Unconditional?
- Layered Cake of Love
- Whose Fault is it Anyways?
- ..........and they lived happily everafter
- “At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” P...
- Welcome Friends
Powered by Blogger.