Sign-up for FREE Updates.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY....ABHISEK



There are so many things I wish for you on your birthday the kind of lasting happiness that you've given me…my friend.

Feelings that make your heart as light as mine when I think of you,

Times filled with laughter and promise, like all the special moments we share. 

I wish so many good things for you because you’re the very best thing that’s ever happened to me. I Love you.

Many happy returns ABHI, and may I always be here to share them with you!

ABHI…If things had happened differently our paths would not have crossed,
And I would not have known about the perfect friend I’d lost.
So many things could have intervened from the traffic to the weather.
But all of them worked perfectly to bring us both together.
And so I thank my lucky stars, and fate and destiny,
For the way they brought me to you and the love you bring to me.

Happy Birthday To You!





Alpana Jaiswal
Video: Courtesy Youtube


13 comments so far..What are your thoughts?

  1. Thank you so much Alpana :D

    And I would not have known about the perfect friend I’d lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! You are very lucky to have such a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully expressed Alpana - and happy birthday Abhishek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a friendship so well expressed. two lucky friends meet so well and create so wonderful things. i feel blessed to be a part of it..........happy birthday Aabhishek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very happy birthday to you...and MOM,this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish you all happiness, health and prosperity with many many returns of the day....wonderful post,Mausi..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy Birthday hope all your wishes and dreams came true :)
    xoxo
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Abhisek..trust you Alpana to come up with something so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful wish from a wonderful friend to another. Happy Birthday once again Abhisek

    ReplyDelete
  10. @all Thank you so much for making my day a memorable one....may God bless you all with the best of his offerings...be happy always :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hang on! Did I miss the party?
    Oh well Happy Belated Birthday Aabhi. You have a wonderful friend in Alpana so do her good or else I'ma comin'

    A

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belated happy birthday - I'm sure it was very special!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Notice

This site, the articles and the graphics on this website are © by We Have A Story and are protected by DMCA.Reproduction in whole or in part,whether on paper,on the internet,on CD-ROM or any other medium,including utilization in machines capable of reproduction without our permission is illegal and strictly prohibited.

Some photos used by our authors in their articles are from Google image search or some other sources which they like.If you think they used any copyrighted photograph,drop us an e-mail with the details and we will remove it immediately.
Recommend us!

Join We Have A Story

Recent Stories

Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered by Blogger.

Grab Our Badge

Badge Partners







When The Heart Speaks